The following text is intended to provide you information concerning how we process your personal data in connection with our website.
RETECO Datentechnik GmbH
Represented by Mr Michael Portmann
Telephone: +49 (0)451 / 899 56 - 0
We have appointed a data protection officer.
FKC CONSULT GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0) 451 400510
We process your personal data in the situations set out below:
- When you visit our website, the browser in use on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called “log file”. As part of this process, the following information is collected without action on your part and stored until it is automatically erased:
- IP address of the referring computer;
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of files accessed;
- Website from which access was initiated (referrer URL);
- Browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your service provider.
- In the case of any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form available on the website. You must include a valid e-mail address and your name on the contact form so that we know who sent the request and are able to respond. Additional information may be provided on a voluntary basis.
- If you are interested in our products, we offer you the opportunity to request product information using a form available on our website. You must include a valid e-mail address, your name, telephone number and indicate your company on the request form so that we know who sent the request and are able to respond to your request. Additional information may be provided on a voluntary basis.
- If you are interested in sending us an application in response to an advertised vacancy or as an unsolicited application, we will process any documents you send us along with your personal data.
- In the case of unsolicited applications, we require your name, address and other contact details, date and place of birth, citizenship and documents related to your qualifications. In addition, you may send us other information on a voluntary basis that you believe may be beneficial in connection with evaluating an employment relationship with us.
- On our website, we provide a means for you to access and use our support system. The data entered in the course of this registration comprises user name and password, which are collected and stored exclusively for the use of our website. When you register on our site, we will also store your IP address and the date and time of your registration.
We use personal data you have actively provided us only for the specifically agreed purpose and only to the extent necessary.
- We process such data for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website;
- To ensure convenient use of our website;
- To evaluate system security and stability as well as
- For additional administrative purposes.
- The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of identifying you personally.
- Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in the context of authorised steps prior to entering into a contract in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR. When a contract is concluded, the data can be entered into our customer support system. Data is not processed for any other purposes.
- Data processing for the purpose of sending product information is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) & f) GDPR as part of authorised steps prior to entering into a contract. You will be added to our customer database and contacted.
- Data processing serves the purpose of establishing and implementing an employment relationship in accordance with Art. 88 GDPR in conjunction with § 26 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). In the event of a positive decision, your personal data is included in our personnel file and is used for purposes of the “employee administration” process.
- If you have expressly consented according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter.
- If you have registered with us, we use your data to maintain your account and, in the event that a third party misuses your data and registers with this data on our site without your knowledge, as a safeguard on our part in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Your personal data will be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below to the following categories of recipients:
- Companies that support us in assessing your creditworthiness (scoring companies)
- Service providers for sending the e-mail newsletter. For more information, please see the registration form.
Furthermore, we will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR;
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data;
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR, and
- This is legally permissible and is necessary for the management of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Data will only be transferred to third countries if you have given your consent.
- Cookies are stored in your browser as so-called session cookies so that your browser automatically deletes them after leaving our website. In this case, the duration of storage depends on the technical functionality of the browser you are using.
- Personal data transmitted to us in connection with a contact request on our website will only be stored for the time needed to process the request. When a contract is concluded, the data you provide may be regularly stored in our customer support system for 10 years, unless there is another legal obligation that obliges us to store it for a longer period of time.
- Personal data that are transmitted to us in connection with a request for product information on our website are stored for the time needed to process the request and offering. When a contract is concluded, the data you provide may be regularly stored in our customer support system for 10 years, unless there is another legal obligation that obliges us to store it for a longer period of time.
- In the case of a
- Rejection: Personal data collected will be stored for at least three months. The longest storage period is a maximum of six months.
- Hiring: Our retention periods apply. The information you are entitled to will be provided to you upon hiring.
- Your personal data will be stored until you revoke consent.
- Personal data transmitted to us in connection with registration on our website will only be stored for as long as the account is active. When a contract is concluded, the data you provide may be regularly stored in our customer support system for 10 years, unless there is another legal obligation that obliges us to store it for a longer period of time
Please note that we delete your data if their storage is inadmissible (especially if the data is incorrect and correction is not possible). Data will be blocked rather than erased if legal or actual barriers prevent erasure (e.g. special storage obligations due to commercial and tax regulations).
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Data subjects have the right to receive information concerning their personal data as well as the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing. Furthermore, data subjects have the right to object to processing.
Under certain circumstances, an automated profile can be created with the aim of evaluating personal aspects. We use these profiling measures in the following cases:
On the basis of legal and regulatory requirements, we are obliged to combat money laundering, terrorist financing and financial crimes. Data analyses (e.g. comparison to legally prescribed lists) are also carried out.
If you submit inquiries to us via our contact form, the information provided in the contact form as well as any contact information provided therein will be stored by us in order to handle your inquiry and in the event that we have further questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
The processing of these data is based on Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR, if your request is related to the execution of a contract or if it is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR) or on your agreement (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR) if this has been requested; the consent can be revoked at any time.
The information you have entered into the contact form shall remain with us until you ask us to eradicate the data, revoke your consent to the archiving of data or if the purpose for which the information is being archived no longer exists (e.g., after we have concluded our response to your inquiry). This shall be without prejudice to any mandatory legal provisions, in particular retention periods.
You have the option to register on this website to be able to use additional website functions. We shall use the data you enter only for the purpose of using the respective offer or service you have registered for. The required information we request at the time of registration must be entered in full. Otherwise, we shall reject the registration.
To notify you of any important changes to the scope of our portfolio or in the event of technical modifications, we shall use the e-mail address provided during the registration process.
We shall process the data entered during the registration process on the basis of your consent (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR).
The data recorded during the registration process shall be stored by us as long as you are registered on this website. Subsequently, such data shall be deleted. This shall be without prejudice to mandatory statutory retention obligations.
Information is stored in the cookie that is created in connection with the specific device you are using. However, this does not mean that we receive direct information regarding your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognise that you have already visited us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In most cases, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by showing a locked key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in keeping with technological developments.
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
When you call up a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser makes a direct connection with Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
Data processing through social networks
We maintain publicly available profiles in social networks. The individual social networks we use can be found below.
Social networks can generally analyze your user behavior comprehensively if you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g., like buttons or banner ads). When you visit our social media pages, numerous data protection-relevant processing operations are triggered. In detail:
If you are logged in to your social media account and visit our social media page, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. Under certain circumstances, your personal data may also be recorded if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data is collected, for example, via cookies stored on your device or by recording your IP address.
Using the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which their preferences and interests are stored. This way you can see interest-based advertising inside and outside of your social media presence. If you have an account with the social network, interest-based advertising can be displayed on any device you are logged in to or have logged in to.
Our social media appearances should ensure the widest possible presence on the Internet. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The analysis processes initiated by the social networks may be based on divergent legal bases to be specified by the operators of the social networks (e.g., consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
Responsibility and assertion of rights
If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g., Facebook), we, together with the operator of the social media platform, are responsible for the data processing operations triggered during this visit. You can in principle protect your rights (information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and complaint) vis-à-vis us as well as vis-à-vis the operator of the respective social media portal (e.g., Facebook).
Please note that despite the shared responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are determined by the company policy of the respective provider.
The data collected directly from us via the social media presence will be deleted from our systems as soon as you ask us to delete it, you revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage lapses. Stored cookies remain on your device until you delete them. Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular, retention periods - remain unaffected.
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data at any time and free of charge. You also have the right to object, the right to data portability and the right to file a complaint with the responsible regulatory agency. Furthermore, you can request the correction, blocking, deletion and, under certain circumstances, the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Individual social networks
We have a LinkedIn profile. The provider is the LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. LinkedIn uses advertising cookies. If you want to disable LinkedIn advertising cookies, please use the following link:
Data transmission to the US is based on the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) of the European Commission. Details can be found here: www.linkedin.com/legal/l/dpa and www.linkedin.com/legal/l/eu-sccs.